We know how much trust is important to our clients, especially within this industry. That's why at Domus Financial Services we make every client a set of promises that we strive to maintain throughout their journey with us.
Are we keeping our promise? Please take a moment to let us know how we’re doing in our satisfaction questionnaire.
Our promises to you.
1. We will always do our best to be helpful, clear, easy to deal with, courteous and prompt. We will get to know you and your aims, and before any recommendations are made your financial adviser will carry out a thorough Factfind to ensure that any advice provided and solutions proposed are tailored to your needs and goals.
2. We will do everything possible to ensure you receive the highest quality financial advice by allocating our resources and adviser expertise in your best interests.
3. We will explain all charges and fees In line with the requirements of our regulator, The Financial Conduct Authority, we provide full illustrations and disclosure prior to any product implementation.
4. We will arrange regular review meetings and ongoing reviews to not only keep you up-to-date but to also ensure we are aware of any changes in your circumstances or aims so we can adapt our services accordingly.
5. We will protect your data and only use it to provide our services. We have stringent processes to protect our client's data using encryption, physical security and the support of our network's Incident Management Process to quickly address and eliminate potential risks to your information.
6. We will ask our clients to give us feedback to help improve our services and client experience. Please see our satisfaction questionnaire to leave us your much valued feedback.